April 23, 2018
GO FORTH GOODS – Gunnar Leather Duffle Bag
“…be faithful down to the last stitch, to give back, and make a difference.”
I’m inspired by the Go Forth Goods – to inspire others to do good. I’m glad to shine a light on their positivity, their American made commitment and their choice to give back to the community. 10% of all their profits go to support their chosen charity. They’re a small team of five in Georgia, getting it done, handmade and guaranteed for life.
As you know, I’ve searched long and hard for the right military style duffle bag to review. This one caught my eye for a few reasons and I can’t wait to test drive it. Road trip, anyone?
On the mechanics of this bag…everything metal is solid brass, there’s a double handle top carry, a zipper option and a backpack option. There’s just a pride of craftsmanship that shines through on this bag. This is the first bag Nathan created. After seeing it first hand, I understand why Go Forth Goods took flight. Watch Nathan talk about his baby here.
- Top 3 Travel Bags and Accessories: https://goo.gl/ULoN8z
- LocTote Original: https://goo.gl/xZDGa4
- LocTote Sport vs. Original: https://goo.gl/fCvLkw
BUY IT HERE:
- Go Forth Goods: https://www.goforthgoods.com/collections/leather-bags
- Go Forth Goods on Amazon: https://goo.gl/KkrfY4
- Loctote: https://loctote.com?rfsn=545798.49bbe3
- MY AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/shop/SoniaShepherd
- MY WEBSITE: http://www.justalittlereview.com
- MY INSTAGRAM: @justalittlereviewforyou
- MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/soniashepherd
- MY FACEBOOK: fb.me/justalittlereview
FTC Disclaimer – This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own. Links provided above are affiliate links.