May 5, 2018
SANDAST BATTLE – James vs. James Petit
The number one question that I get for the James tote line is – Which bag should I get? It’s a TOUGH call. The original is just a sexy, hold everything bag that can be office, weekend getaway, EDC, etc. The recently released Petit is a sleek, small, sophisticated not-so-little tote. Frankly, together, they make the the best weekend getaway combo. Tuck all your clothes and such into the original and bring the Petit with you for a nice dinner, wine tasting and lounging….but, if you must pick, hopefully watching the side by side comparison of these two bags, helps you decide!
Meeting with Chris Pak was a highlight for me in my search for American crafters. There’s a genuine spirit, pride and craftsmanship that shines through in each bag. I’ve had people stop me to ask about my bags. They’re beautiful, sure, but they’re also superbly crafted and tough. Chris is doing his thing in a small space out of downtown LA. Check them out when you’re in town…hopefully on Wednesday when they’re doing tastings. Liquor and leather – – I’m in!
- Sandast Interview, Part I: https://goo.gl/gspRks
- Sandast James Petit, Nuts & Bolts: https://goo.gl/4xdGRn
- Sandast James Petit (+ Surprise) Unboxing: https://goo.gl/Jxrpwq
- Top 3 Travel Bags & Accessories: https://goo.gl/LtQNzn
- She Travels Playlist: https://goo.gl/M4qSmK
BUY IT HERE:
- Sandast: https://www.sandast.com/shop/
- MY AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/shop/SoniaShepherd
- MY WEBSITE: http://www.justalittlereview.com
- MY INSTAGRAM: @justalittlereviewforyou
- MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/soniashepherd
- MY FACEBOOK: fb.me/justalittlereview
FTC Disclaimer – This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own. Some links provided above are affiliate links.