Check for it here: Wentworth Purse Tote
May 10, 2018
LM LEATHER GOODS – Wentworth Purse Tote Review
This bag was unequivocally worth the wait! It’s simple, but elegant; right sized, but roomy. It’s your everyday, everything bag. It fits my laptop and its cord so it can be a work bag; it’s not too big so it can be a lunch bag; it’s squishy and lightweight enough that it’s a great weekend purse.
About the maker…
Three (3) generations deep still making their products in Indiana. Originally a guitar strap maker, their selection has expanded to include a modest selection of women’s bags, men’s bags and leather accessories. I have their Field Notes case and the leather on that thing is insane…I actually invent reasons to pull it out and write stuff, weird I know. Tyler, please make a women’s bag (maybe a 10 X 10 size) out of the same leather that your Field Notes is in. That would be amazing!
About Version 2.0…
This bag is one of the more versatile bags I own! I have only one wish and that’s swing the pocket and key fob to the other side of the bag. I realize this means the front of the bag will show the stitching, but I think they can expand the pocket and hide the stitching under the bag handles where they’re affixed to the bag. No biggie though and don’t let this stop you from buying this beauty. I’m just picky about my pockets!
- LM Leather Goods Vendue Classic Clutch, Unboxing: https://goo.gl/cn8ZHb
- LM Leather Goods Vendue Classic Clutch, Review: https://goo.gl/LaugG5
- LM Leather Goods Wentworth Purse Tote, Unboxing: https://goo.gl/uMpdYv
- Saddleback Small Tote Review: https://goo.gl/wof77f
BUY IT HERE:
- My Amazon Shop: https://www.amazon.com/shop/SoniaShepherd
- LM Leather Goods Wentworth Purse Tote: https://goo.gl/BHaab7
- LM Leather Goods Vendue Classic Clutch: https://goo.gl/7NU1Ys
- Saddleback Small Tote: https://goo.gl/NmsuWb
- MY AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/shop/SoniaShepherd
- MY WEBSITE: http://www.justalittlereview.com
- MY INSTAGRAM: @justalittlereviewforyou
- MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/soniashepherd
- MY FACEBOOK: fb.me/justalittlereview
FTC Disclaimer – This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own. Some links provided above are affiliate links.