SANDAST – James Petit (& a Surprise) Unboxing
I simply adore these two (2) bags! You saw me fawn over the James Tote during the interview. That day, I learned someone had commissioned a smaller version of the James Tote, but whether or not it was headed to production was still a question mark. I was thrilled to learn that it is indeed now part of their regular line up. Here are my first impressions:
JAMES PETIT – The size is absolutely perfect: 13 X 10.5 X 5. The first thing that struck me is the color. It’s very rich and has the signature vintage look and feel, but with the telltale new leather smell. It is a VERY comfortable carry and I can see myself easily carrying this little beauty everywhere. I would have no qualms about taking it out and about for long periods.
JAMES ORIGINAL – One look at this bag and there is absolutely no doubt why this bag is a best seller. Unapologetically 16 X 12 X 5, this bag stands out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hand tag that lets you know the year made and the unit of production. There are no more than 100 handmade units of this color produced for the 2018 season. To say that I am thrilled to receive the first one of the season is an understatement. Since every piece is handmade right at their showroom, each piece is unique, but when you know there are only 100 per season, it makes the product that much more so.
I am still smiling just thinking about these bags. I will be back with my classic bag battle and an individual review for both. If there are any questions you’d like me to answer in the bag battle, please let me know!
- Sandast Interview Part I: https://goo.gl/aX5r4j
- Arista Winery Interview: https://goo.gl/eSQiNL
- Day in the Life of Colonel Littleton: https://goo.gl/EL26J9
- Top 3 Travel Bags & Accessories: https://goo.gl/LtQNzn
- She Travels Playlist: https://goo.gl/M4qSmK
BUY IT HERE:
- Sandast: https://www.sandast.com/shop/
- MY AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/shop/SoniaShepherd
- MY WEBSITE: http://www.justalittlereview.com
- MY INSTAGRAM: @justalittlereviewforyou
- MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/soniashepherd
- MY FACEBOOK: fb.me/justalittlereview
FTC Disclaimer – This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own. Some links provided above are affiliate links.